falling asleep on the job again…
As I grow this blog, I thought I should introduce my partner in crime (and CPO – Chief Persuasion Officer), Tank. I adopted him back in 2009 via The French Bulldog Rescue Network, which is an amazing national organization dedicated to helping and finding new homes for abandoned and unwanted Frenchies. How you could give up this face is beyond me, but their loss was definitely my gain.
Some random facts you should know about Tank:
- his favorite hot spots are Fort Greene Park, Smooch Cafe and people watching on Venice Beach.
- he’s a total sun worshipper.
- favorite foods: chicken, cheese, broccoli, carrots and brussel sprouts (yes, he’s definitely my dog)
- likes: cats, squirrels (see also: dislikes), his peanut butter toothpaste, Nylabones (what boy doesn’t love bacon flavored anything?), “killing” squeak toys in 30 seconds flat
- dislikes: having to sleep in his own bed, squirrels (queue whiplash), non-squeak toys
- he will also be guest blogging on here from time to time, so look for his posts / rants / raves in the coming weeks on his role in the studio and adventures in New York.
I’ve just been reminded it’s dinner time, but hope you all are having a great week!
– S & T